Macedonia Baptist Church
April 7, 2018 @ the Old Centerpoint School
|GENERAL RULES||OVERVIEW||SCHEDULE of EVENTS|
1) ALL ENTRIES SHOULD BE RECEIVED BY April 1, 2018
2) An entry fee of at least
$50.00 per team is suggested – BUT not required
3) Entry is open to Christian organizations only! (one team per church)
4) Five categories will be
judged (cakes do not count toward Grand Champions)
5) All grilled entries must be grilled on site at the event. (no marinating ahead of time) begin cooking aytime after daylight
6) Each team will supply their own grill.
7) Turn-in times for meats: Chicken-4:00, Ribs-4:30, Boston Butt-5:008) Winners will be selected by blind style judging.
This event is designed to bring area churches together in friendly Christian competition and fellowship, while at the same time, raise funds for two worthwhile charities.
There will be gospel singing beginning around 10:00 am. Bring your lawn chairs to enjoy the singing that will be outside.
A meal will follow the judging at about 5:00 pm. Everyone is invited for Bar-B-Que and the trimmings. $8.00 per person buys a BBQ plate with the trimmings and a pass to sample the competition BBQ pork, Chicken, & Ribs.
Plates for lunch will also be sold
beginning at 11:00 a.m.
or Email Jake Everett
MAP from Americus to Holy Smoke
HOLY SMOKE 2017 - PDF ENTRY FORM